Friday 17 May 2013

THE TIMEKEEPER'S DAUGHTER - my daughter's first novel

My daughter has always loved writing even as a small child she had a powerful imagination. Her year five teacher once told her she expected her to end up being a best selling author.

She works as a Research and data analyst in London at present but her dream is to become an author. After finishing her masters degree she spent some time before getting a job writing her first novel and has now published it on Amazon. It is a fantasy fiction aimed at young adults. I loved it when I read it. It is very intelligently written and quite a complex but intriguing storyline. Once I got into it I couldn't put it down. Please consider reading it if you like fantasy stories and commenting and make her dream come true of getting an agent and having it published.


 THE TIMEKEEPER'S DAUGHTER
the blue hourglass

2 comments:

  1. I just downloaded this from the kindle store and it says its the first of a trilogy. I was thrilled to see its going to be continued!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for downloading it and I really hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did. I can't wait for the next one too :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read any suggestions or comments you would like to make.