Thursday 28 November 2013

Christmas Crafts

Some great Christmas crafts for you to start on Monday. These posts were some of the most popular on the Facebook page. Please visit the page and 'Like' if you want regular updates on crafts. I have tried to give credit to each post where possible. If you recognise something that is yours then please feel free to contact me so I can credit you.


Triangular Christmas tree cards made with a variety of colours and patterns.
Carol singers made with tubes, old socks to make the hats and small pieces of sheet music


Snowman names

A kindness tree (each hand has an act of kindness on it)  - Thank you to a friend for allowing me to share this.


Christmas tree biscuits
Fingerprint Robin

Folded fan Christmas trees


Little box templates lots



My melted snowman
Danish heart

Sun catchers

Threaded paper plate
Simple snowman card




Lolly stick snowman

Maths activity

Christmas shaped pizza
Hand print Christmas tree

Punched Christmas trees out of paintstrips
No link for this one but if you recognise it as being yours please contact me and I will credit you.
 

Reindeer lollypop
Tree made out of equilateral triangles (everyone can make their own to join together)
Thumb print card - no link unfortunately to credit this picture



Twig Christmas tree

A Christmas tree made out of paper chains - no link for this one

Paper chain made out of sheet music
Made from printing on bubble wrap
Rice crispie ornament
Snowy tree
Santa card - no link for this but looks very simple

Advent calendar snowman - the nose moves round on a split pin
Paper doily snowman
Christmas lights

Christmas trees
Reindeer dust

Suncatcher baubles
Handprint animals
Reindeer out of a triangle
Santa bread
Chocolate spoons
Okra printing
Christmas tree biscuits with stained glass
Salt dough hand ornament - no link to this but instructions are clear





Heart Christmas tree
Family handprint Christmas tree
Handprint snowmen
Fingerprint candy cane
Button ornament cards
Handprint nativity. Poem on the back: " I used my hand to make a manger, a place for Jesus to lay. I'll use my heart so full of love, as a place for Jesus to stay."

Mistletoes


Snowman out of circles
Candy canes




2 comments:

  1. This is one of the best collections of easy to do Christmas crafts I've seen. I give you a top rating on this. Thank you for the ideas.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. Please keep checking because I will be updating the post with new crafts. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read any suggestions or comments you would like to make.