Monday 9 June 2008

Poems about friendship

I found these on the internet. Hope they are useful especially through PSHE.

With A Friend
By: Vivian Gould
I can talk with a friend
and walk with a friend
and share my umbrella in the rain.
I can play with a friend
and stay with a friend
and learn with a friend
and explain.
I can eat with a friend
and compete with a friend
and even sometimes disagree.
I can ride with a friend
and take pride with a friend.
A friend can mean so much to me!

My Friend
By: Jane S. Zion
My friend is nice.
We like to play
We play together every day.
We laugh and cry
And laugh again
Because, you see,
we'reFriendsFriendsFriends!

Friends
Friends care
Friends share
We need friends
Everywhere!

I had a box of crayons,
All shiny, straight and new.
I lent a friend the red one,
And -- oops -- it broke in two!
My friend said she was sorry,
But I said "I don't care,
'Cause now we both can color
With one crayon -- we can share!"

A Circle of Friends
We've joined together as classmates
as the new year begins,
A year full of learning
while we become friends.
We'll share and be kind
as we work and we play.
And our friendship will grow
with each passing day.

Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read any suggestions or comments you would like to make.