Sunday 23 March 2008

b d p q confusion

Children often get these letters the wrong way round when first learning to read and write. Also some children continue to do this well into their education at school. Here are a few posters and ideas that might help these children. I found these on the internet

b d poster
b d p q posters
b d p q posters and ideas

Some nice ideas from posters from the SEN TES forum I got this idea from Old Senco on that thread. I photographed my daughter's hands so thank you to my daughter.


.
Vee had just sent me this game just click the link. Thank you Vee!
.

1 comment:

  1. This is great! thank you. My six year old has all of a sudden starting confusing these 2 letters and I'm trying to nip it in the bud. Thanks for the help :-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read any suggestions or comments you would like to make.