Monday 11 February 2008

Handprint heart for Mother's day

I loved this so have given it a separate post all of its own.

A Handprint heart for mother's day

Handprint Heart

You could make a card with this on the front and put one of the lovely handprint poems inside the card.

Handprints
There are always so many of my fingerprints to see,
On the furniture and walls from sticky, grubby me,
But if you stop and think a while,
You'll see I'm growing fast,
Those little handprints will disappear,
You can't bring back the past.
So here's a small reminder,
To keep not throw away,
Of how those tiny hands once looked,
To make you smile one day.

Ten Tiny Fingers
Ten tiny fingers, that always want to play,
That never stop exploring that wonder of today,
Ten tiny fingers, that from the very start,
Will reach out for tomorrow yet always hold your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read any suggestions or comments you would like to make.